Thursday, November 17, 2011

Red leather jacket

The jacket makes a crinkly sound when I wear it. The sound reminds me of the person who gave it to me, my late husband, Bill. He has been gone now for nearly six years----can it be? Bill was a good and generous man. Every Christmas, he gave me a specially chosen item. Usually our daughter, Erika would go with him and help him pick it out. Money, within reason, was no object. 


My jacket is a classic style and is fairly timeless. That's good, because it's one of the last generous gifts he gave me on earth and I plan to keep it and wear it because it was from him.


When I wear it, people always say I look good. Is it the jacket? Or is it that I feel loved when I wear it? I think it's because I know the person who gave it to me, loved me very much.

2 comments:

  1. Nice and informative information shared by your blog. I really appreciate it.
    Leather Jacket Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing personal experiences with us . Looking cool in this Red leather jacket

    ReplyDelete