Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good-bye Fritz, Hello Helga!

I'm not sure how many of you name your vehicle, but I do. Rather, it started with Blair and I. Instead of saying "let's take your car, or my car", we chose to give them names. Mine was "Fritz" because it was German, his was "Samurai" because it was Japanese.

Well, Fritz was getting a little more needy with hoses needing to be replaced and more loving care than I felt I was able to give, so I decided to get a new one. Fritz was a faithful vehicle and Bill and I put many miles on him. Then, by myself I did too. But, it's time for a change. I've bought Helga, and she's sitting in my garage, waiting for our next adventure together.

Here we go, Helga!

By the way, Helga means "purity". That means I must not make Helga break any speed laws....hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment