Friday, January 15, 2016

Beyond Second Chances: Heartbreak to Joy

Jim and I've been  on the road this week, sharing my story. A lot of my story takes place before Jim and I met, but our story is so spectacular that I'm beginning to think of it as our story. 


Speaking in Hoquiam









Jim is the willing captain of our SQ


My book launch took place in early December and we've been working on ways to get the word out about the book. 









Mt Rainier--alpenglo


This week, I'm going to post the book trailer we've been working on. If you like it, please share--email, Facebook, Twitter--any way you like. If you haven't ordered my book, please go to my website: www.shirleymozena.com to order a signed copy. This week, we're running a special of one book for $10.00, two books for $18.00, or three for $25.00. Perhaps you haven't read my first book, Second Chances at Life and Love, With Hope--here's your opportunity to do so. You'll need to message me in order to get this price. As always, books are available on kindle or the nook.

Enjoy the trailer and God Bless each of you!
https://vimeo.com/149855186

No comments:

Post a Comment