Friday, February 3, 2012

G. William Rudberg, Jr. 9-26-1943 - 3-3-2006

Bill entered Heaven's gates this day at 3:00 am six years ago. Hard to believe it has been that long, yet it seems like forever.

Thank you, Bill Rudberg for your love and the life we had. Never would I have rappelled off of Rooster Rock (let alone a 6 foot high rock) had it not been for you and your encouragement. I wouldn't have climbed a mountain (Mt. Hood, six times!). Taken flying lessons. Gone on a car rally, hike 20 miles in one day! You inspired me to press on and it has helped me since you've been gone.

Thank you for the children we had together. They are good! Very, very good!

I wonder what you're doing in Heaven. It's hard to know for sure, but I know you are with the Savior and you are perfect. Thank-you, God, for the gift of Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment