Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Coming home...
I'm still not past the disappointment of coming home. After a great weekend with several friends and meeting new people, enjoying the beautiful Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach, I come home and it's a let down! Why does this happen? I am without my partner! There's no one to remark about how the grass has grown really high. The fuchsias need some watering. At least my sweet mystery person has taken care of my trash cans (is it you, Nick?)  No one really cares if I'm home or not. I have to come to the conclusion that that's the way it is.....What do I do? I carry on! I drag my suitcase up the stairs. Get into my jammies and head for bed!

I give thanks as I lay my head on my very familiar pillow, sleep on my wonderful mattress, and am grateful for HOME!

Though I miss my sweet Blair and companion. Though I miss that special someone who cares if I'm home or not, I know my Heavenly Father in Heaven cares......I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment