Saturday, August 16, 2014

An Eventful Life



"Shirley, you have an eventful life!" Jim said this morning as we clinked our coffee cups together. We raised those cups in acknowledgement of a special date in my life. On August 16, 2008, I was married to Blair Graybill and after 42 years of Rudberg, I became Graybill.

Blair and Shirley in Colorado

I treasure those 113 weeks that I knew Blair Graybill--and the 17 months of marriage. He was my hero and I called him my beloved Boaz. And now, it's time to enjoy the next phase--or event--in my life. Being married to Jim.

He is such a huge blessing to me. We love to talk and reminisce our past lives. And we look forward to the future with our new blended family, with new memories and dreams. I could have continued on with my life as a single woman, but I'm so glad I met Jim. We believe our meeting was all a part of God's plan for our lives. Just as my wedding with Blair six year ago, and before that, my 40 years of marriage with Bill.
Jim and Shirley Mozena

Yes, I've had an eventful life. And it isn't over either! Here we go. Final quarter coming right up!



No comments:

Post a Comment