Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Letting Go


This week, two of our grandchildren begin college. One is enrolled at Seattle Pacific University at age eighteen, the other, in Running Start at Clark College at age sixteen. I think both of them are ready....I hope and pray. 

 I used to think it was a little boring to hear about other people's grandchildren--until my own were born.

I've enjoyed watching both Sarah and Andrew grow into their own personalities with their own special traits. Both have learned that studying is important-- there's so much to learn.


A somewhat fuzzy photo when Sarah picked up her diploma

Andrew 


Our prayer for these two is the same as the apostle John--the beloved disciple who said centuries ago...

"I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth."
3 John 1:4




We're pulling for you both, Sarah and Andrew. Most of all, we're praying your hearts will continue to follow the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment