Friday, November 15, 2013

Beautiful Feet


I've just returned from a two day speaking "tour". It was in eastern Washington and the drive was long. Things in my life right now are wonderfully busy and I questioned myself if I really should take the time to do this. I'm so glad I did.

The two groups were receptive to my talk. They wanted to know more about my story and purchased my book. I met some wonderful people and made new friends. While in the area, I was able to visit and encourage an old friend who is ministering to a very ill spouse.

A verse fluttered in my mind as I was thinking about those people and it was from an old prophet, 

Isaiah 52:7a 
How beautiful upon the mountains
Are the feet of him who brings good news

That was me on Tuesday and Wednesday! I was bringing good news! That Jesus Christ is the only way--and the best way. That God can and does bring salvation and hope to all people. If they will accept Him. And He heals the broken hearted. 

How do I know? Because He did just that with me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment