Friday, November 1, 2013

Love Has Come

Yes. Indeed it has. I honestly did not think God would bring such a man into my life again, but He has! I give God the praise and thanks.


We met on E-Harmony. I wasn't sure if it would work. I'd been on several different matching sites, yet, about two weeks after joining this one, a man's photo popped into view. All the qualities I wanted seemed to be there. I'd been disappointed before, though. Was this guy for real?

 E-Harmony requires a potential member to answer many questions about ourselves. It takes a lot of time to answer them--for me anyway. Once a match is made, you can send them a "smile". This indicates you may be interested in them. They take the next step. He responded by sending me five questions. I promptly answered them. Then I sent him some questions. He answered quickly. Our answers showed similar beliefs about marriage, faith, and family. Oh yes, politics too. We seemed to be a match!

Jim sent me an email asking me to coffee. I said yes....and the rest is history! You may read about our story in another book. When I have time. Right now, I'm very busy. In love. In life. With Jim.


No comments:

Post a Comment